It has also manufacturing units in Nepal under the trademark Nepal Gramudhyog and imports majority of herbs in India from Himalayas of Nepal. According to CLSA and HSBC, Patanjali is the fastest growing FMCG company in India. It is valued at ₹3,000 crore and some predict revenues of ₹5,000 crore for the fiscal 2015–16.
How to Apply for Patanjali Franchise / Distribution Business
Patanjali products categories
Nutrition and Supplements:
It comprises of chyawanprash, badam pak, power vita, ghee, honey, fruit juices, health drinks such as aloe vera juice, amla juice and etc.
It has biscuits, cookies, spices, herbal tea, murabba, jam, candy, soan papdi, noodles, flakes, all ration items such as rice, lentils, gram flour, oil and many more.
This category has a large number of ayurvedic medicines to suffice various health issues.
It includes incense sticks, dish wash bar and herbal gulal.
It carries Patanjali products meant for skin, eye, hair, body, dental care and toiletries.
Books and media:
Patanjali offers several books, CDs and DVDs to spread awareness of yoga, pranayam and Ayurveda.
Ramdev Patanjali Store Franchise Cost
- Shop Area Investment: Around 300 to 2,000 sq.ft
- Investment : Around Rs 7 -70 lakh
- Break Even : Around 2-3 years.
- Expansion plan : 10000 Stores
You could apply for their mega store franchise at http://www.patanjaliayurved.org/mega-store.html
10 Reasons why you should be associated with Patanjali Products Franchise
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. is perhaps the fastest growing firm in India with annual revenues reportedly at more than Rs 3,000 crore. Ramdev is reported to have said in one of the interviews that he expects to take the revenue to Rs 10000 crore.
- Credit Lyonnais observes that most of Patanjali products are available at an attractive discount to competition. The company sources products directly from farmers and cuts on middlemen to boost profits. It makes 25% operating profit. This is the difference between total income and expenditure.
- Patanjali Food and Herbal Park was established in 2009 under the food park scheme of the Indian government.
- Patanjali products are sold through three types of medical centres. These include Patanjali Chikitsalaya which are clinics along with doctors, Patanjali Arogya Kendra which are health and wellness centres and Swadeshi Kendra, non-medicine outlets.
- The group has 16,000 exclusive outlets across India. They plan to grow to 1,50,000 outlets in next few years. They also distribute through general retail stores. Patanjali distributorship has been in great demand across the country.
- The brand has also recently launched 15 mega stores, which are opened in metro cities mainly. They have a plan to open 150 more mega stores in the near future. It entails an investment of around Rs 80-90 lakh and about 3,000 sq.ft area is required. The mega stores are big, convenient and cater to the need of the metro consumers. These centres are going to generate franchise opportunities for interested franchisees.
- Patanjali has 6,000 franchisee stores. Retailers told CLSA that their average gross turnover is Rs 25,000 every day. Profit margins for retailers are 10-20% across product categories.
- Patanjali has followed a unique word of mouth publicity model and the entire revenue is without any advertising. Patanjali Dealership is also sought after by entrepreneurs for the sales potential it promises.
- The company is privately held and profitable. The revenue for 2014-15 of Patanjali Ayurved is bigger than Jyothi Laboratories, the maker of Ujaala and Emami. These brands have been in business for decades.
- Patanjali, which had a turnover of Rs 5000 crore, is now eyeing at doubling its revenue in the immediate years to come.
Patanjali Ayurveda Franchise Opportunities in India
You could explore a Patanjali Chikitsalaya Franchise at
You could apply for a Patanjali franchise through their official Contact Us page where you can choose the franchise option and await for their response.
You could apply for a Patanjali Distributorship at http://www.patanjaliayurved.org/distributor.html
You could also send in an email to email@example.com
We have other retail and dealership opportunities to perfectly suit your investment levels incase you are unable to get a patanjali franchise in India.
Contact details of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Patanjali Food & Herbal Park,
Village - Padartha, P.O.- Dhanpura, Laksar Road, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India.
Pin code - 249404
Phone – 01334-240008
Fax – 01334-265370
Patanjali franchise distributorship business opportunity is a profitable and rewarding option for individuals looking for a retail based service franchise opportunity. Analyse and decide whether this business opportunity fits you as per your skills, experience, interest, and knowledge.